Today i had some problem with the attachment. Somebody send me an e-mail
where attached the pdf file. In the Message list windows I saw an
attachment icon, but I didn't saw any attachment, only files:
in the description window.

When I open the file winmail.dat by the TNEF viewer then I saw that file.
This was a first time when I saw something like that. Usually attachment is
as an another file on the bottom of the message or in the description

Please explaine me what happen? This is an setting? (I didn't change any

I use a debian sarga
Linux shop-5 2.6.8-1-386 #1 Thu Nov 25 04:24:08 UTC 2004 i686 GNU/Linux

kajko@shop-5:/media$ kmail --version
Qt: 3.3.3
KDE: 3.3.2
KMail: 1.7.1