How to run KDE 3.3.1 under ssh-agent? - KDE

This is a discussion on How to run KDE 3.3.1 under ssh-agent? - KDE ; I have a Fedora Core 1 install at work, and KDE by default runs under ssh-agent. At home I have Fedora Core 3 with KDE 3.3.1, and the ssh agent does on include KDE. How can I run my entire ...

  1. How to run KDE 3.3.1 under ssh-agent?

    I have a Fedora Core 1 install at work, and KDE by default
    runs under ssh-agent. At home I have Fedora Core 3 with
    KDE 3.3.1, and the ssh agent does on include KDE.
    How can I run my entire KDE session under ssh-agent?

    -Thanks

  2. Re: How to run KDE 3.3.1 under ssh-agent?

    On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 01:17:35 -0500, Fred said:
    > I have a Fedora Core 1 install at work, and KDE by default
    > runs under ssh-agent. At home I have Fedora Core 3 with
    > KDE 3.3.1, and the ssh agent does on include KDE.
    > How can I run my entire KDE session under ssh-agent?

    You could add the following to your .xsession or .xinitrc, as the case
    may be:

    export SSH_ASKPASS=ssh-askpass
    ssh-agent -k # kill any running agents
    eval `ssh-agent -s`