Custom Knode filters. - KDE

This is a discussion on Custom Knode filters. - KDE ; I have a need to filter on headers other than the few that are available by default in Knode scoring (subject, from, date, message-ID, references, NNTP-Posting-Host). I would like to be able to add scoring rules based on things like ...

  1. Custom Knode filters.

    I have a need to filter on headers other than the few that are available by
    default in Knode scoring (subject, from, date, message-ID, references,
    NNTP-Posting-Host). I would like to be able to add scoring rules based on
    things like what newsgroups a post is cross posted to or even X- header> lines. Is there a way I can add custom rules to Knode scoring? I
    would rather not have to set up additional software to do this since this
    would have to be replicated on many systems.

  2. Re: Custom Knode filters.

    matt_left_coast wrote:

    > I have a need to filter on headers other than the few that are available by
    > default in Knode scoring (subject, from, date, message-ID, references,
    > NNTP-Posting-Host). I would like to be able to add scoring rules based on
    > things like what newsgroups a post is cross posted to or even X- > header> lines. Is there a way I can add custom rules to Knode scoring? I
    > would rather not have to set up additional software to do this since this
    > would have to be replicated on many systems.

    It would be nice, but you can't.. Filtering is pretty well tied
    in to the options you get.

    FWIW I also would like to see the ability to check the whole header
    for a particular sting.

+ Reply to Thread