I have changed my KDE preferences to make Mozilla my default browser.

Any links I save as bookmarks go into Mozilla's bookmarks, but not into the
bookmarks available from the KDE menu. If I select Konqueror as the
default, they do go there.

Is there a way around this, short of copying them across? Copying isn't
really convenient, beccause the new bookmarks aren't integrated, but become
a sub-menu.

Doug.
--
ICQ Number 178748389. Registered Linux User No. 277548.
Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul.