kopete wont run on windowmaker - KDE

This is a discussion on kopete wont run on windowmaker - KDE ; I've tried to run kopete using Windowmaker but I just get the kopete icon--kopete never seems to launch. Gaim launches just fine. Kopete works fine under icewm. Is there a windowmaker setting I'm missing?? thanks! tecman...

  1. kopete wont run on windowmaker

    I've tried to run kopete using Windowmaker but I just get the kopete
    icon--kopete never seems to launch. Gaim launches just fine. Kopete
    works fine under icewm. Is there a windowmaker setting I'm missing??

    thanks!
    tecman

  2. Re: kopete wont run on windowmaker

    Kurt wrote:

    > I've tried to run kopete using Windowmaker but I just get the kopete
    > icon--kopete never seems to launch. Gaim launches just fine. Kopete
    > works fine under icewm. Is there a windowmaker setting I'm missing??
    >
    > thanks!
    > tecman

    Could you provide some more info? Is there any output when you run it from a
    xterm?

    Kind regards,

    --
    Bram Schoenmakers