power indictor missing from panel - KDE

This is a discussion on power indictor missing from panel - KDE ; Hi, I cannot find the battery power level indictor in any of the menus for kde so I can put it back onto the panel. It used to be on the panel next to Suse plugger and other icons. Now ...

  1. power indictor missing from panel

    Hi,
    I cannot find the battery power level indictor in any of the menus for kde
    so I can put it back onto the panel. It used to be on the panel next to
    Suse plugger and other icons. Now I have no idea how much my battery is
    running down or charging up.
    Can you tell me how to put it back?

    --
    Bryce.

  2. Re: power indictor missing from panel

    Bryce Martin wrote:

    > Hi,
    > I cannot find the battery power level indictor in any of the menus for kde
    > so I can put it back onto the panel. It used to be on the panel next to
    > Suse plugger and other icons. Now I have no idea how much my battery is
    > running down or charging up.
    > Can you tell me how to put it back?

    I assume that you haven't re-installed your OS and left it off? If not, you
    should be able to right-click on the panel and select "Add->Applet". Make
    sure that what you click on is the panel itself and not a button.
    Sometimes it is hard to find a vacant spot. If it comes up in the wrong
    place, righ-click on it to move it.

    HTH,

    Doug.
    --
    ICQ Number 178748389. Registered Linux User No. 277548.
    People want economy and they will pay any price to get it.

+ Reply to Thread