image not preview showing - KDE

This is a discussion on image not preview showing - KDE ; I kde 3.2 and the image preview is not showing in one user account but it works in all the others. What am I doing wrong here??...

  1. image not preview showing

    I kde 3.2 and the image preview is not showing in one user account but
    it works in all the others. What am I doing wrong here??

  2. Re: image not preview showing

    Marek Cole wrote:

    > I kde 3.2 and the image preview is not showing in one user account but
    > it works in all the others. What am I doing wrong here??

    Is the image preview enabled in the menu View -> Preview?

    --
    Bram Schoenmakers
    KDE Netherlands (www.kde.nl)

  3. Re: image not preview showing

    "Bram Schoenmakers" wrote in message
    news:4226162f$0$766$3a628fcd@reader10.nntp.hccnet. nl...
    > Marek Cole wrote:
    >
    > > I kde 3.2 and the image preview is not showing in one user account but
    > > it works in all the others. What am I doing wrong here??

    > Is the image preview enabled in the menu View -> Preview?

    If it is you can also set up the maximum file size to preview, this may be
    set different for the one particular user.

    --
    Geoff

+ Reply to Thread