No Sound KDE 3.3.2 - KDE

This is a discussion on No Sound KDE 3.3.2 - KDE ; Ron Eggler wrote: >> I'm sorry, Ron, I've run out of ideas ATM.. > > hm bad anyone else some ideas? I'm running Suse 9.1 and have had no luck getting arts 1.3.2 (via Online Update or downloading from FTP) ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 22 of 22

  1. Re: No Sound KDE 3.3.2

    Ron Eggler wrote:

    >> I'm sorry, Ron, I've run out of ideas ATM..

    > hm bad anyone else some ideas?

    I'm running Suse 9.1 and have had no luck getting arts 1.3.2 (via Online
    Update or downloading from FTP) to work, so I've just stuck with 1.3.1-3
    and never had a problem. Will look at some of the links mentioned here to
    see if they work.

    --

    Mike Gratis

  2. Re: No Sound KDE 3.3.2

    Mike Gratis wrote:

    > Ron Eggler wrote:
    >

    >>> I'm sorry, Ron, I've run out of ideas ATM..

    >> hm bad anyone else some ideas?

    > I'm running Suse 9.1 and have had no luck getting arts 1.3.2 (via Online
    > Update or downloading from FTP) to work, so I've just stuck with 1.3.1-3
    > and never had a problem. Will look at some of the links mentioned here to
    > see if they work.

    I get to take that back - used the links mentioned in this thread and now
    1.3.2 works fine on my system. THANKS!

    --

    Mike Gratis

+ Reply to Thread