Ationis font - KDE

This is a discussion on Ationis font - KDE ; Under KDE 3.2, Konqueror web browser often uses what appears to be Actionis font. It does not appear to be coded in the html text or part of default fonts of the browser setting. How do I change it to ...

  1. Ationis font

    Under KDE 3.2, Konqueror web browser often uses what appears to be Actionis
    font. It does not appear to be coded in the html text or part of default
    fonts of the browser setting. How do I change it to some other type of
    fonts?

  2. Re: Ationis font

    rod rook wrote:

    > Under KDE 3.2, Konqueror web browser often uses what appears to be
    > Actionis font. It does not appear to be coded in the html text or part of
    > default fonts of the browser setting. How do I change it to some other
    > type of fonts?

    I've found the answer myself. It it set by the style sheets of the web
    browsing.