Kdevelop 3.0.1 editor : colour of functions - KDE

This is a discussion on Kdevelop 3.0.1 editor : colour of functions - KDE ; Hello ! I use Kdevelop 3.0.1 with Mandrakelinux and KDE 3.2. I work on a navy blue background (supposed to be better for the eyes). I configured Kdevelop editor colours, but I don't see anywhere to choose function names colour ...

  1. Kdevelop 3.0.1 editor : colour of functions

    Hello !

    I use Kdevelop 3.0.1 with Mandrakelinux and KDE 3.2.

    I work on a navy blue background (supposed to be better for the eyes).
    I configured Kdevelop editor colours, but I don't see anywhere to choose function names
    colour (member function or C-like functions names), so they still appear... navy blue.

    Does anyone know where to change this ?

  2. Re: Kdevelop 3.0.1 editor : colour of functions

    Henri de Solages wrote:

    > Hello !
    >
    > I use Kdevelop 3.0.1 with Mandrakelinux and KDE 3.2.
    >
    > I work on a navy blue background (supposed to be better for the eyes).
    > I configured Kdevelop editor colours, but I don't see anywhere to choose
    > function names colour (member function or C-like functions names), so they
    > still appear... navy blue.
    >
    > Does anyone know where to change this ?

    Go to Settings, Configure Editor. In the section Fonts & Colors you should
    select the last tab. Make sure that C++ is selected (or whatever language
    you use). You'll see an item named "Function". This configures the
    function/method color.

    --
    Bram Schoenmakers
    KDE Netherlands (www.kde.nl)