KDE Debian Sarge - KDE

This is a discussion on KDE Debian Sarge - KDE ; When I logoff KDE (logged in as root) Dell 1750 poweredge locks up. However I can logon and off successfully with other user accounts. Can I reset the KDE configuration for root? -- George...

  1. KDE Debian Sarge

    When I logoff KDE (logged in as root) Dell 1750 poweredge locks up.
    However I can logon and off successfully with other user accounts. Can
    I reset the KDE configuration for root?

    -- George

  2. Re: KDE Debian Sarge

    George App wrote:
    > When I logoff KDE (logged in as root) Dell 1750 poweredge locks up.
    > However I can logon and off successfully with other user accounts. Can
    > I reset the KDE configuration for root?
    >
    > -- George

    Solved: The display manager Gnome was crashing. I switched to KDM.

+ Reply to Thread