Weird Konqueror Error - KDE

This is a discussion on Weird Konqueror Error - KDE ; While trying to login to my banks' website, Konqueror gave me an error I had not seen before. I have never had a problem accessing my bank's website before. I fear they probably changed something. I hope there is some ...

  1. Weird Konqueror Error

    While trying to login to my banks' website, Konqueror gave me an error
    I had not seen before.

    I have never had a problem accessing my bank's website before. I fear
    they probably changed something.

    I hope there is some configuration setting I can change to make it go
    away because I prefer Konqueror for as much of my web browsing as
    possible.

    I can use Firefox if necessary, but I prefer Konqueror.

    The error pops up and says "This page is about to timeout. Please
    click OK or refresh this page to continue."

    The only problem is when you click OK, it immediately returns. It
    immediately returns every time after clicking OK.

    I tried changing the browser identification to a few other browsers
    but it didn't help.

    Any good ideas?

    David

  2. Re: Weird Konqueror Error

    ....and now it suddenly started working right again!

    Go figure.

    David

+ Reply to Thread