desktop walk-through widget - KDE

This is a discussion on desktop walk-through widget - KDE ; Is there a way to switch this widget off when walking through desktops with Ctrl-Tab? It's a real nuisance.(I can switch off the similar widget for walking through the windows on the same desktop.) Is there also a way to ...

  1. desktop walk-through widget

    Is there a way to switch this widget off when walking through desktops
    with Ctrl-Tab? It's a real nuisance.(I can switch off the similar widget
    for walking through the windows on the same desktop.)

    Is there also a way to switch off the stack behavior when walking
    through the desktops? I always want to navigate through them in the same
    order (1 -> 2 -> 3 -> ... -> 8).

  2. Re: desktop walk-through widget

    Guy Thomas wrote:

    > Is there a way to switch this widget off when walking through desktops
    > with Ctrl-Tab? It's a real nuisance.(I can switch off the similar widget
    > for walking through the windows on the same desktop.)
    >
    > Is there also a way to switch off the stack behavior when walking
    > through the desktops? I always want to navigate through them in the same
    > order (1 -> 2 -> 3 -> ... -> 8).

    That's possible. Go to the Control Centre and select Regional &
    Accessibility --> Keyboard Shortcuts. Under Navigation you'll see an entry
    with the Ctrl+Tab key assigned. Select it and disable the shortcut (or
    change it).

    --
    Bram Schoenmakers
    KDE Netherlands (www.kde.nl)