Knode launching two web browser - KDE

This is a discussion on Knode launching two web browser - KDE ; On knode 0.8.2 on KDE 3.3.2 whenever I click on a link it opens both the client configured in Component Chooser and Netscape. The only workaround I found was to rename the netscape executable. Did someone had similar problem? Thx ...

  1. Knode launching two web browser

    --
    William Maddler

  2. Re: Knode launching two web browser

    William Maddler wrote:

    > On knode 0.8.2 on KDE 3.3.2 whenever I click on a link it opens both the
    > client configured in Component Chooser and Netscape. The only workaround I
    > found was to rename the netscape executable.
    >
    > Did someone had similar problem?
    >
    > Thx

    Ok... found it... looks like the "Default browser" in the browser
    configuration of Knode doesn't "talk" with the component chooser. I had to
    explicity configure the browser to be used.
    The if I go back to "Default browser" it looks like it keeps the last
    configured browser.

    Hope I wasn't too confusing.

    See ya.
    --