krecorder install problem - KDE

This is a discussion on krecorder install problem - KDE ; I used klik to get krecorder. here is the error msg. any ideas on how to fix this? thanks in advance knoppix@0[krecord-1.16]$ make WARNING: QTDIR isn't set, assuming /usr kdedirs: debug: apps is /usr/share/applnk [default] kdedirs: debug: data is /usr/share/apps ...

  1. krecorder install problem

    I used klik to get krecorder. here is the error msg. any ideas on how
    to fix this? thanks in advance

    knoppix@0[krecord-1.16]$ make
    WARNING: QTDIR isn't set, assuming /usr
    kdedirs: debug: apps is /usr/share/applnk [default]
    kdedirs: debug: data is /usr/share/apps [default]
    kdedirs: debug: html is /usr/share/doc/HTML [default]
    MOC krecord.moc
    make: /usr/bin/moc: Command not found
    make: *** [krecord.moc] Error 127

  2. Re: krecorder install problem

    keshav bhat wrote :

    > WARNING: QTDIR isn't set, assuming /usr

    Like the warning tells you your QTDIR isn't set. Try to locate Qt this
    way:
    'whereis qt'

    And if the output is something like "qt: /usr/lib/qt" then run this
    command:
    'export QTDIR=/usr/lib/qt'

    Maybe you'll have to run 'make clean' before you try to compile the
    program again.
    --
    Thomas O.