mouse moving switches desktops - KDE

This is a discussion on mouse moving switches desktops - KDE ; When my mouse cursor moves near the edge of the screen it causes a switch to a different desktop. It's a real nuisance. I thought it started when I had auto panel hiding on. But turning it off didn't help.Any ...

  1. mouse moving switches desktops

    When my mouse cursor moves near the edge of the screen it causes a
    switch to a different desktop. It's a real nuisance. I thought it
    started when I had auto panel hiding on. But turning it off didn't
    help.Any ideas?
    Thanks,
    Mort

  2. Re: mouse moving switches desktops

    Mort wrote:

    > When my mouse cursor moves near the edge of the screen it causes a
    > switch to a different desktop. It's a real nuisance. I thought it
    > started when I had auto panel hiding on. But turning it off didn't
    > help.Any ideas?
    > Thanks,
    > Mort

    Right click on a title bar, choose Configure Window Bahaviour. Choose the
    Advanced section. You'll see some options under Active Desktop there. That
    will do it.

    --
    Bram Schoenmakers
    KDE Netherlands (www.kde.nl)

  3. Re: mouse moving switches desktops

    Bram Schoenmakers wrote:
    > Mort wrote:
    >

    >>When my mouse cursor moves near the edge of the screen it causes a
    >>switch to a different desktop. It's a real nuisance. I thought it
    >>started when I had auto panel hiding on. But turning it off didn't
    >>help.Any ideas?
    >>Thanks,
    >>Mort

    > Right click on a title bar, choose Configure Window Bahaviour. Choose the
    > Advanced section. You'll see some options under Active Desktop there. That
    > will do it.

    Yep, that did it.
    Thanks,
    Mort

  4. Re: mouse moving switches desktops

    Bram Schoenmakers wrote:
    > Mort wrote:
    >

    >>When my mouse cursor moves near the edge of the screen it causes a
    >>switch to a different desktop. It's a real nuisance. I thought it
    >>started when I had auto panel hiding on. But turning it off didn't
    >>help.Any ideas?
    >>Thanks,
    >>Mort

    > Right click on a title bar, choose Configure Window Bahaviour. Choose the
    > Advanced section. You'll see some options under Active Desktop there. That
    > will do it.

    Yep, that did it.
    Thanks,
    Mort

  5. Re: mouse moving switches desktops

    Bram Schoenmakers wrote:
    > Mort wrote:
    >

    >>When my mouse cursor moves near the edge of the screen it causes a
    >>switch to a different desktop. It's a real nuisance. I thought it
    >>started when I had auto panel hiding on. But turning it off didn't
    >>help.Any ideas?
    >>Thanks,
    >>Mort

    > Right click on a title bar, choose Configure Window Bahaviour. Choose the
    > Advanced section. You'll see some options under Active Desktop there. That
    > will do it.

    Yep, that did it.
    Thanks,
    Mort

  6. Re: mouse moving switches desktops

    Bram Schoenmakers wrote:
    > Mort wrote:
    >

    >>When my mouse cursor moves near the edge of the screen it causes a
    >>switch to a different desktop. It's a real nuisance. I thought it
    >>started when I had auto panel hiding on. But turning it off didn't
    >>help.Any ideas?
    >>Thanks,
    >>Mort

    > Right click on a title bar, choose Configure Window Bahaviour. Choose the
    > Advanced section. You'll see some options under Active Desktop there. That
    > will do it.

    Yep, that did it.
    Thanks,
    Mort

  7. Re: mouse moving switches desktops

    Bram Schoenmakers wrote:
    > Mort wrote:
    >

    >>When my mouse cursor moves near the edge of the screen it causes a
    >>switch to a different desktop. It's a real nuisance. I thought it
    >>started when I had auto panel hiding on. But turning it off didn't
    >>help.Any ideas?
    >>Thanks,
    >>Mort

    > Right click on a title bar, choose Configure Window Bahaviour. Choose the
    > Advanced section. You'll see some options under Active Desktop there. That
    > will do it.

    Yep, that did it.
    Thanks,
    Mort