kdesu konqueror - KDE

This is a discussion on kdesu konqueror - KDE ; Can you configure su's konqueror to look different from user's one. I know I can change its background each time, but I am looking for ways to make the changes permanent. I remember Mandrake 9.0 had sort of red-colored root's ...

  1. kdesu konqueror

    Can you configure su's konqueror to look different from user's one. I know I
    can change its background each time, but I am looking for ways to make the
    changes permanent. I remember Mandrake 9.0 had sort of red-colored root's
    file manager.

  2. Re: kdesu konqueror

    rod rook has offered us the following clue :

    > Can you configure su's konqueror to look different from user's one. I know
    > I can change its background each time, but I am looking for ways to make
    > the changes permanent. I remember Mandrake 9.0 had sort of red-colored
    > root's file manager.

    Each user konqui can be different since there is a config file per user !
    Login in root and change appearance there (or kdesu kcontrol)

  3. Re: kdesu konqueror

    Albert wrote:
    > rod rook has offered us the following clue :
    >

    >>Can you configure su's konqueror to look different from user's one. I know
    >>I can change its background each time, but I am looking for ways to make
    >>the changes permanent. I remember Mandrake 9.0 had sort of red-colored
    >>root's file manager.

    > Each user konqui can be different since there is a config file per user !
    > Login in root and change appearance there (or kdesu kcontrol)

    Do any change you want, then Settings / Save view profile

+ Reply to Thread