Programming question - QListView - KDE

This is a discussion on Programming question - QListView - KDE ; I don't see any Qt-related newsgroups, so here I go. Is there any Qt (or KDE) class that works similar to QListView, but also lets you reorder listed items by drag & drop? I want to reorder the items in ...

  1. Programming question - QListView

    I don't see any Qt-related newsgroups, so here I go. Is there any Qt (or
    KDE) class that works similar to QListView, but also lets you reorder
    listed items by drag & drop? I want to reorder the items in a list by
    dragging them, just like in several listview implementations. Is it
    possible in Qt?
    Thanks

  2. Re: Programming question - QListView

    http://developer.kde.org/documentati...KListView.html