I'm using Kmail 1.7.1 in Fedora Core 3.
Is there a way to use HTML signatures in Kmail?
I created a basic HTML file with some text, a couple of style tags, div
tags, and saved it.
In Kmail's Identity signature panel, I selected use file.
All works great, except when I make a new message, it inserts the HTML
script into the message as the signature instead of into the message
source, processing the HTML.
Make sense?

You see the tags and whatnot for the sig instead of just the HTML
formatted text.

I'll go into the message's Options...Formatting(HTML) but that doesn't
change anything.
I've looked at the option's Composer settings but can't find anything
relevent in there.

Any ideas?
Thanks!
Liam