Re: kspread parse error - KDE

This is a discussion on Re: kspread parse error - KDE ; This is interesting. If I use the values you gave me for an internal minute and format the cell as xx h xx min xx s, I get CLOSE to the right value for 125, ie. 2 h 4 min ...

  1. Re: kspread parse error

    This is interesting. If I use the values you gave me for an internal
    minute and format the cell as xx h xx min xx s, I get CLOSE to the right
    value for 125, ie. 2 h 4 min 59 s !!! You are right about OpenOffice
    being a more mature spreadsheet. I just wanted one that would load
    faster on my slower machine. This is killing me!

    Geoff

  2. Re: kspread parse error

    Geoff Sullivan wrote:

    > This is interesting. If I use the values you gave me for an internal
    > minute and format the cell as xx h xx min xx s, I get CLOSE to the right
    > value for 125, ie. 2 h 4 min 59 s !!! You are right about OpenOffice
    > being a more mature spreadsheet. I just wanted one that would load
    > faster on my slower machine. This is killing me!

    Well, maybe it's not KSpread, but my understanding of what's going on. But
    with KSpread it's difficult because you're often stumbling around a bit in
    the dark, and it can do quite unpredictable things sometimes.

    "It's the small gaps between the rain that count,
    and learning how to live amongst them."
    -- Jeff Noon

+ Reply to Thread