Hello,

We use kdevelop 3.3, 3.4, and 3.5. The later versions (re)sort the
libraries associated with a target. We've seen this in version 3.4.1
and 3.5.1.

Is this a bug or a feature?

That is, we carefully compose the link-order associated with a target
but when the Makefile.am gets read back in the next session, the library
order's resorted inside kdevelop (thereby breaking our build). This
doesn't happen in our 3.3 versions (associated with SuSE 10.1).

It must be a bug, because it can't be that kdevelop gives you a way to
sort libraries, but doesn't save that effort. On the other hand, it
happens with both SuSE 10.3 and 11.

Any help or ideas are appreciated,

Charles