Hi!

Normally, I would expect files on my desktop coming from the Desktop folder,
now I see that under kubuntu 8.04 my complete $HOME folder is there...

I do agree that last 2 years my Home folder has been travelling from a
500Mhz pc to a portable and back to a 2.4ghz pc, one intel, then amd, and
now intel again, but that should not be the problem?? (I also upgraded
ubuntu again and again ... after the release seamed stable ..)
..kde was always copied with the rest ...

Thanks!
Shortwave transmissions in English, Francais, Nederlands, Deutsch,
Suid-Afrikaans, Chinese, Dansk, Urdu, Cantonese, Greek, Spanish,
Portuguese, ...
http://shortwave.homelinux.org Updated every month or so ....
Digital TV in Europe: http://dvbt.homelinux.org