Newsgroups - KDE

This is a discussion on Newsgroups - KDE ; Messages I have posted in newsgroups with Thunderbird from my laptop and I have no problem viewing later, do not show up on my desktop with Seamonkey Mail and News. Same news server. What's up with that? -- Claude Hopper ...

  1. Newsgroups

    --
    Claude Hopper ? 3 7/8

  2. Re: Newsgroups

    Claude Hopper wrote:
    > Messages I have posted in newsgroups with Thunderbird from my laptop and
    > I have no problem viewing later, do not show up on my desktop with
    > Seamonkey Mail and News. Same news server. What's up with that?

    Hardly an KDE issue, but a Mozilla issue, which would a lot better asked in
    one of the Mozilla newsgroups (they have their own lagish news servers), but I
    guess you may have a filter on your desktop that may filter away your posts.

    --

    //Aho

+ Reply to Thread