reverse numlock - KDE

This is a discussion on reverse numlock - KDE ; Hello, I've freshly installed debian lenny and KDE 3.5.9. Unfortunately the numlock seems to be reversed. If the numlock led light, the num block do not work. If the light is off, the num block will work. Thanks in advance ...

  1. reverse numlock

    Hello,

    I've freshly installed debian lenny and KDE 3.5.9.
    Unfortunately the numlock seems to be reversed.
    If the numlock led light, the num block do not work. If the light is off,
    the num block will work.

    Thanks in advance
    Matthias
    --
    Don't panic

  2. Re: reverse numlock

    Matthias Meyer wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > I've freshly installed debian lenny and KDE 3.5.9.
    > Unfortunately the numlock seems to be reversed.
    > If the numlock led light, the num block do not work. If the light is off,
    > the num block will work.
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    > Matthias

    It seems to be a problem with my self compiled kernel :-0.
    If I start the original debian kernel the numlock led will work correct.

    --
    Don't panic

+ Reply to Thread