'konsole --profile ' in kde4.1 - KDE

This is a discussion on 'konsole --profile ' in kde4.1 - KDE ; With the kde3-version of konsole, i could use the --profile option to specify wich sessions i wanted to open. Then, when konsole started, it opened a lot of tabs with ssh-sessions to different servers, and the tabs could have different ...

  1. 'konsole --profile ' in kde4.1

    With the kde3-version of konsole, i could use the --profile option to specify wich sessions i wanted to open. Then, when konsole started, it opened a lot of tabs with ssh-sessions to different servers, and the tabs could have different settings etc.

    Is there any similar options in kde4, to start konsole with a long list of tabs, just by entering one single bash-kommand?

  2. Re: 'konsole --profile ' in kde4.1

    On 4 Sie, 14:57, Amund wrote:
    > With the kde3-version of konsole, i could use the --profile option to specify wich sessions i wanted to open. Then, when konsole started, it opened a lot of tabs with ssh-sessions to different servers, and the tabs could have different settings etc.
    >
    > Is there any similar options in kde4, to start konsole with a long list of tabs, just by entering one single bash-kommand?

    Hello,

    Use full profile file path. In my case it was:

    konsole --profile /home/tadzik/.kde/share/apps/konsole/profiles/
    Powłoka.profile

    Hope it helps. Bye.

+ Reply to Thread