KDE 3.5.9

When creating an e-mail invitation using Krfb the e-mail is created with the
wrong IP address. I have two interfaces on my PC: one wired and the other
one is wireless, the wireless one has two IP addresses. When the invitation
e-mail is created it always chooses the wired interface IP address which is
a private IP and is always the wrong one to choose. I would like it to pick
one of the IP addresses on the wireless interface.

I can't find a way to change this, anyone know or is it off to bugs.kde.org
and create a wish?

--
Geoff Registered Linux user 196308
Replace bitbucket with geoff to mail me.