konsole scroll page settings - KDE

This is a discussion on konsole scroll page settings - KDE ; Do you know how I can scroll a full page using PgUp/PgDn in konsole? The default seems to be to scroll half-pages. thanks...

  1. konsole scroll page settings

    Do you know how I can scroll a full page using PgUp/PgDn in konsole?
    The default seems to be to scroll half-pages.

    thanks

  2. Re: konsole scroll page settings

    On Jul 16, 6:33 pm, Noah wrote:
    > Do you know how I can scroll a full page using PgUp/PgDn in konsole?
    > The default seems to be to scroll half-pages.

    Oh, it seems that behavior is hardcoded into konsole!
    in ScreenWindow.cpp:
    scrollTo( currentLine() + amount * ( windowLines() / 2 ) );

  3. Re: konsole scroll page settings

    Noah wrote:
    > On Jul 16, 6:33 pm, Noah wrote:
    >> Do you know how I can scroll a full page using PgUp/PgDn in konsole?
    >> The default seems to be to scroll half-pages.

    > Oh, it seems that behavior is hardcoded into konsole!
    > in ScreenWindow.cpp:
    > scrollTo( currentLine() + amount * ( windowLines() / 2 ) );

    If you want it to work differently, make a bugreport and upload your fix for
    the problem to the kde bugzilla, of course it don't mewan they will change how
    it works, but you have at least a chance.

    --

    //Aho

+ Reply to Thread