konsole tab bar appearance? - KDE

This is a discussion on konsole tab bar appearance? - KDE ; The tab bar on the version of Konsole that comes with KDE 4.0x (Fedora 9) doesn't look much like the tab bar in Konsole from KDE 3.5x For example, I'm used to it looking like: http://www.monkeygumbo.com/wee/news/...le_example.gif whereas mine looks like: ...

  1. konsole tab bar appearance?

    The tab bar on the version of Konsole that comes with KDE 4.0x (Fedora
    9) doesn't look much like the tab bar in Konsole from KDE 3.5x
    For example, I'm used to it looking like:
    http://www.monkeygumbo.com/wee/news/...le_example.gif

    whereas mine looks like:
    http://rain.aos.wisc.edu/~jbenjam/ugly_konsole.png

    Ideas?

    Thanks

  2. Re: konsole tab bar appearance?

    No ideas?

    Is instead, possible, to revert to the older version of konsole (3.5x)
    without reverting KDE?

  3. Re: konsole tab bar appearance?

    Ben wrote:

    > No ideas?
    >
    > Is instead, possible, to revert to the older version of konsole (3.5x)
    > without reverting KDE?

    You can always use a kde3 application in a kde4 environment. Your
    distribution can make that hard or easy for you: with OpenSUSE it's
    really easy.

+ Reply to Thread