Killfile in KNode - KDE

This is a discussion on Killfile in KNode - KDE ; Hi all, Does anyone know how to killfile (i.e. lower the score of) all posts that have been crossposted to more than a certain number of groups? -- A....

  1. Killfile in KNode

    --
    A.

  2. Re: Killfile in KNode

    In comp.windows.x.kde, Allistar wrote:

    > Does anyone know how to killfile (i.e. lower the score of) all posts
    > that
    > have been crossposted to more than a certain number of groups?

    Groups: .*
    Header: Xref
    Type: regular expression
    Regexp: .+\s+.+:\d+\s+.+:\d+\s+.+:\d+

    That's for three or more groups, if you want to rise the threshold add as
    many "\s+.+:\d+" as needed.

  3. Re: Killfile in KNode

    Abelardo Tordo wrote:

    > In comp.windows.x.kde, Allistar wrote:
    >
    >> Does anyone know how to killfile (i.e. lower the score of) all posts
    >> that
    >> have been crossposted to more than a certain number of groups?

    > Groups: .*
    > Header: Xref
    > Type: regular expression
    >
    > That's for three or more groups, if you want to rise the threshold add as
    > many "\s+.+:\d+" as needed.

    Excellent! Works a treat. Thanks. I didn't realise you could type in any
    header variable in the dropdown.

    Thanks again.
    --
    A.