Making a screen dump - KDE

This is a discussion on Making a screen dump - KDE ; Hello, Somebody asked me to provide some screen dumps. Is this possible and, if yes, how? I'm running SLackWare 12.1 Regards, -- Hans....

  1. Making a screen dump

    --
    Hans.

  2. Re: Making a screen dump

    Johannes D. H. Beekhuizen wrote :

    > Somebody asked me to provide some screen dumps.
    > Is this possible and, if yes, how?

    You can use "KSnapshot" in the "Graphics" sub-menu.
    --
    Thomas O.

  3. Re: Making a screen dump

    Hallo Thomas,

    Op woensdag 21 mei 2008 schreef Thomas Overgaard aan All:

    >> Somebody asked me to provide some screen dumps.
    >> Is this possible and, if yes, how?

    TO> You can use "KSnapshot" in the "Graphics" sub-menu.

    Aha Thank you very much!

    Groeten,

    Hans.

    jdh punt beekhuizen bij duinheks punt nl

+ Reply to Thread