Ktorrent - K3B - KDE

This is a discussion on Ktorrent - K3B - KDE ; I have until now downloaded using bittorrent, yesterday I downloaded Slackware using Ktorrent, however I am having roblems getting K3B to burn the ISO's from the resultant Ktorrents, is there a simple way to extract the ISO please? -- Lurker...

  1. Ktorrent - K3B

    --
    Lurker

  2. Re: Ktorrent - K3B

    Lurker wrote:

    > ...however I am having roblems getting K3B to burn the ISO's from the
    > resultant Ktorrents, is there a simple way to extract the ISO please?

    OK, I've found where the ISO's went thank you, Ktorrent proved to be
    over helpful, but I've found where it put the ISO's now.

    --
    Lurker

+ Reply to Thread