Greetings,
Cannot for the life of me figure out why there's no record levels in
Krecord. Everything is cranked in Kmix and the red lights are on.

I also seem to get a Xinetd error on boot. Cannot manually start the D in
Yast. It's marked with an "*", but a manual enable states there's no app
running (what app?).

If you can toss me ideas--please let them fly.

--
"The society which scorns excellence in plumbing as a humble activity
and tolerates shoddiness in philosophy because it is an exalted