Hi,

I am having a small problem when I start up a konsole using the
command "konsole --profile ". My profile has multiple tabs, but
only the most recent tab has the line size properly set. i.e., the
inactive tabs only have a line-length of 18 characters. This forces
me to do an "eval `resize` " on each tab in the window. Is there
anyway around this? My profile setting and .konsolerc are listed
below.

Thank you!

Patrick

profile:
[Desktop Entry]
ActiveSession=5
Args0=/bin/ksh
Args1=/bin/ksh
Args2=/bin/ksh
Args3=/bin/ksh
Args4=/bin/ksh
Args5=/bin/ksh
Cwd0=$HOME
Cwd1=$HOME
Cwd2=$HOME
Cwd3=$HOME
Cwd4=$HOME
Cwd5=$HOME
DefaultSession=shell.desktop
DynamicTabHide=false
Font0=6
Font1=6
Font2=6
Font3=6
Font4=6
Font5=6
Fullscreen=false
Height 1024=497
Icon0=openterm
Icon1=openterm
Icon2=openterm
Icon3=openterm
Icon4=openterm
Icon5=openterm
KeyTab0=default
KeyTab1=default
KeyTab2=default
KeyTab3=default
KeyTab4=default
KeyTab5=default
MasterMode0=false
MasterMode1=false
MasterMode2=false
MasterMode3=false
MasterMode4=false
MasterMode5=false
MonitorActivity0=false
MonitorActivity1=false
MonitorActivity2=false
MonitorActivity3=false
MonitorActivity4=false
MonitorActivity5=false
MonitorSilence0=false
MonitorSilence1=false
MonitorSilence2=false
MonitorSilence3=false
MonitorSilence4=false
MonitorSilence5=false
Pgm0=/bin/ksh;winsize
Pgm1=/bin/ksh
Pgm2=/bin/ksh
Pgm3=/bin/ksh
Pgm4=/bin/ksh
Pgm5=/bin/ksh
Schema0=
Schema1=
Schema2=
Schema3=
Schema4=
Schema5=
TabViewMode=0
Term0=xterm
Term1=xterm
Term2=xterm
Term3=xterm
Term4=xterm
Term5=xterm
Title0=hag
Title1=netbeans
Title2=src
Title3=compile
Title4=test
Title5=lab home dir
Width 1024=1025
bellmode=1
class=konsole-mainwindow#1
defaultfont=Monospace,11,-1,5,50,0,0,0,0,0
font=6
history=10000
historyenabled=true
keytab=default
numSes=6
schema=
scrollbar=2
tabbar=2

[WindowProperties1]
ClassName=Konsole
Height 1024=497
ObjectName=konsole-mainwindow#1
Width 1024=1025

..konsolerc
[$Version]
update_info=konsole.upd:kde2.2/r1,konsole.upd:kde3.0/r1

[Desktop Entry]
ActiveSession=0
DefaultSession=shell.desktop
DynamicTabHide=false
Fullscreen=false
Height 1024=497
TabViewMode=0
Width 2304=1070
class=konsole-mainwindow#1
defaultfont=Monospace,11,-1,5,50,0,0,0,0,0
history=1000
historyenabled=true
keytab=default
schema=