Large cursor? - KDE

This is a discussion on Large cursor? - KDE ; In Fedora 8 with KDE 3.5.9 there is no "large cursor" in the mouse control panel. How do I get a large cursor? BTW, I searched kde-look.org for a "large cursor". No hits :-( Thanks!...

  1. Large cursor?

    In Fedora 8 with KDE 3.5.9 there is no "large cursor" in the mouse
    control panel. How do I get a large cursor?

    BTW, I searched kde-look.org for a "large cursor". No hits :-(

    Thanks!

  2. Re: Large cursor?

    Ah. Searching kde-look.org via Google gives some hits. No large
    standard cursor set but Aero and Chameleon are pretty nice.

    Does anyone know of a large, standard KDE cursor theme?

    Any chance of mouse trails with KDE?

    Thanks.

    On Mar 22, 9:46 am, infogizmo wrote:
    > In Fedora 8 with KDE 3.5.9 there is no "large cursor" in the mouse
    > control panel. How do I get a large cursor?
    >
    > BTW, I searched kde-look.org for a "large cursor". No hits :-(
    >
    > Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread