Switching off start-up music - KDE

This is a discussion on Switching off start-up music - KDE ; Hi Can someone tell me how I switch off the irritating startup music that plays whenever I start a new KDE session in my suse 10.3 install? Thanks B2003...

  1. Switching off start-up music

    Hi

    Can someone tell me how I switch off the irritating startup music that
    plays whenever I start a new KDE session in my suse 10.3 install?

    Thanks

    B2003

  2. Re: Switching off start-up music

    Boltar wrote:
    > Can someone tell me how I switch off the irritating startup music that
    > plays whenever I start a new KDE session in my suse 10.3 install?

    Open your control-center and select "System Notifications" under "Sound &
    Multimedia" and you can then turn off the "KDE is starting up" sound.

    --

    //Aho

+ Reply to Thread