I am using Gnome on Ubuntu 7.10, but I have no feeling with Evolution
and friends, and I prefer Kontact, particularly Kmail. For some
reasons, Kontact decided that my default browser must be Opera, while
I prefer Firefox.
I cannot set the preferences through KDE settings, because my system
is basically Gnome, and in my Gnome settings the default browser is
Firefox.
Question: where is the configuration file that I can edit to make sure
that Kontact will use Firefox and not Opera? Incidentally, I cannot
remove Opera because I am using it with some online forms that I need
for my work and that Firefox cannot deal with.

Thanks a lot,
Guido, from Italy

www.arsantiqua.org