Reference for Konsole DCOP automation? - KDE

This is a discussion on Reference for Konsole DCOP automation? - KDE ; Is there a reference somewhere that documents what functions are available for Konsole through DCOP automation, what are the arguments available, and the what are the effects of the functions? -- ================= Lee Graba leegraba@visi.com =================...

  1. Reference for Konsole DCOP automation?

    --
    =================
    Lee Graba

  2. Re: Reference for Konsole DCOP automation?

    Lee Graba wrote:

    > Is there a reference somewhere that documents what functions are available
    > for Konsole through DCOP automation, what are the arguments available, and
    > the what are the effects of the functions?

    Lee

    Use the KDE application called kdcop, which is a DCOP browser. This will
    show you the relevant calls, etc. for all currently active apps with DCOP
    interfaces, including Konsole.

    I don't recall ever seeing a definitive DCOP call function document, but
    I'll look through my junk here (sorry, I meant my superb documentation
    system :-/) and if I find anything of significance I'll pass the info on to
    you via this NG.

    HTH

    Rob.

+ Reply to Thread