Korn - KDE

This is a discussion on Korn - KDE ; With SuSE 10.3 I installed the mail program kde4-korn but can't find how to make it active (e.g. it's not found in KDE Help). Is there documentation available that explains how to use it? Thanks Paul...

  1. Korn

    With SuSE 10.3 I installed the mail program kde4-korn but can't find how
    to make it active (e.g. it's not found in KDE Help). Is there
    documentation available that explains how to use it?

    Thanks
    Paul

  2. Re: Korn

    Paul Thompson in <13m5n6nd8pii3a1@corp.supernews.com> :

    > With SuSE 10.3 I installed the mail program kde4-korn but can't find how
    > to make it active (e.g. it's not found in KDE Help). Is there
    > documentation available that explains how to use it?

    You use KDE4?
    Alt+F2
    type korn an press Enter.
    Korn wil showup in the systray (as a number).

    Maybe you want to add it in the Autostart directory? (~/.kde/Autostart)
    Create then a desktopicon and move it there.

    If you use KDE3 you can install the kde3 version of Korn.

    P.

    --
    mailtoeter@dharma.dyndns.info

  3. Re: Korn

    Peter Terpstra wrote:
    > Paul Thompson in <13m5n6nd8pii3a1@corp.supernews.com> :
    >
    >> With SuSE 10.3 I installed the mail program kde4-korn but can't find how
    >> to make it active (e.g. it's not found in KDE Help). Is there
    >> documentation available that explains how to use it?

    > You use KDE4?
    > Alt+F2
    > type korn an press Enter.
    > Korn wil showup in the systray (as a number).
    >
    > Maybe you want to add it in the Autostart directory? (~/.kde/Autostart)
    > Create then a desktopicon and move it there.
    >
    > If you use KDE3 you can install the kde3 version of Korn.
    >
    > P.

    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread