Looking for an old (rh8 I think) theme name - KDE

This is a discussion on Looking for an old (rh8 I think) theme name - KDE ; Hello guys, Back when I used to use kde I liked this theme: http://img152.imageshack.us/my.php?image=conedtrll4.jpg It is the only screenshot I've got left. This came (iirc) with rh8. I wondered wheter anybody uses it, or remembers it's name or where to ...

  1. Looking for an old (rh8 I think) theme name

    Hello guys,

    Back when I used to use kde I liked this theme:

    http://img152.imageshack.us/my.php?image=conedtrll4.jpg

    It is the only screenshot I've got left. This came (iirc) with rh8.

    I wondered wheter anybody uses it, or remembers it's name or where to
    get it (or it's pixmaps which is what I'm after to). I've been for a
    while looking for it on google and the kde website, but nothing has
    come up.

    I've just finished a small window manager proyect, and wanted to give
    it that look, or a very similar one by default, if possible.

    I've already downloaded the first two redhat8 isos, and am perusing
    kde packages with rmp2cpio, though I haven't found it so far, so any
    comments or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

    Regards.

  2. Re: Looking for an old (rh8 I think) theme name

    lope vega wrote :

    > I've just finished a small window manager proyect, and wanted to give
    > it that look, or a very similar one by default, if possible.

    You can get a part(or all) of the way fiddling with the possibilities in
    KDE. Start the "Control Center" and go to "Appearance & Themes"|"Style"
    and choose the "Widget Style" named Motif and Apply. Next go to "Window
    Decorations" and choose the "Window Decoration" named KStep and Apply.

    All you're missing now is changing the colors to your liking.
    --
    Thomas O.