Hi,

I'm trying to set up kdict with vocabulary.aioe.org (was using es.dict.org
before but stopped responding). This server has a great number of
dictionaries available. I edit dictionary sets and choose just four but not
avail: kdict will display every definition it finds. This is sometimes more
than 80 definitions, a several page etymological study and translations to
several languages. I just want a simple translation!

How can I restrict results to the defined dictionary set?

If this is not possible (as kdict just seems to ignore the set), does
somebody recommend a more limited server? (just need Spanish<->English).

Thanks.