Question about Knode - KDE

This is a discussion on Question about Knode - KDE ; Is there any way of hiding ignored threads in Knode ? This option is available in Pan but I cannot find it in Knode. Do I need to set up a filter for that ? I am using Knode 0.10.5 ...

  1. Question about Knode

    Is there any way of hiding ignored threads in Knode ? This option is
    available in Pan but I cannot find it in Knode. Do I need to set up a
    filter for that ? I am using Knode 0.10.5 using kde 3.5.7 in Mandriva 2008.

    TIA

    --
    jabali

  2. Re: Question about Knode

    Jabali Pragya wrote :

    > Is there any way of hiding ignored threads in Knode ?

    Yes.

    >Do I need to set up a filter for that ?

    Yes, but its not all that hard to do. Go to "Settings"|"Configure KNode"
    and choose "Reading News" and enter the "Filters" pane. Highlight the
    filter named "watched" and click "copy" and name the new filter "hide
    ignored" or something. Go to the "Additional" pane and in the score
    section change the "<" to "<=" and click "OK" and "Apply".
    --
    Thomas O.