knode problem - KDE

This is a discussion on knode problem - KDE ; knode will not "followup to Newsgroup", any ideas....

  1. knode problem

    knode will not "followup to Newsgroup", any ideas.

  2. Re: knode problem

    Brad Austin wrote :

    > knode will not "followup to Newsgroup", any ideas.

    What goes wrong? Is it when you click the icon or press the button,
    or is it sending the followup that fails?
    --
    Thomas O.

  3. Re: knode problem

    Thomas Overgaard wrote:

    > Brad Austin wrote :
    >
    >> knode will not "followup to Newsgroup", any ideas.

    > What goes wrong? Is it when you click the icon or press the button,
    > or is it sending the followup that fails?

    I apologize for overlooking that linux.debian.user is moderated. I
    originally checked the group properties which stated posting allowed.
    Through further investigation I found that the statement in group
    properties was either incorrect or deceiving. Sorry for the bother Thomas.

+ Reply to Thread