K3B - KDE

This is a discussion on K3B - KDE ; Whenever I drag a mp3 to copy in k3b the burned disk never includes the trackname just says track1 track2 etc...Any way I can alter this ?? -- Regards Ted Wager G3TPI High Peak UK Using Ubuntu Gutsy Linux...

  1. K3B

    --
    Regards
    Ted Wager G3TPI

  2. Re: K3B

    Ted wrote:

    > Whenever I drag a mp3 to copy in k3b the burned disk never includes the
    > trackname just says track1 track2 etc...Any way I can alter this ??

    I know that with Nero, I have to create the Playlist separately. I don't
    burn assorted mp3s, so I have no experience to help you. If you are
    burning a complete album, you will get the track name from the cddb.
    Perhaps you need a different app? I haven't used winamp for years, but I
    believe that it will now do what you want.

    Doug.

+ Reply to Thread