kuickshow and KDE4 - KDE

This is a discussion on kuickshow and KDE4 - KDE ; After a browse through the information on KDE4, it seems that kuickshow has now been removed. I know there are reasons for doing this, they want to have only one image viewer, etc. However, kuickshow is my favourite part of ...

  1. kuickshow and KDE4

    After a browse through the information on KDE4, it seems that kuickshow has
    now been removed.

    I know there are reasons for doing this, they want to have only one image
    viewer, etc. However, kuickshow is my favourite part of KDE and I'd be lost
    without it!

    Where can I find the most up-to-date source code for kuickshow?
    Will it compile easily under KDE4?
    I don't suppose anyone's planning on maintaining packages for it?

    Many thanks,

    Jonathan

    --
    http://jonathan.rawle.org/

  2. Re: kuickshow and KDE4

    Jonathan Rawle wrote:

    > After a browse through the information on KDE4, it seems that kuickshow
    > has now been removed.
    >
    > I know there are reasons for doing this, they want to have only one image
    > viewer, etc. However, kuickshow is my favourite part of KDE and I'd be
    > lost without it!
    >
    > Where can I find the most up-to-date source code for kuickshow?
    > Will it compile easily under KDE4?
    > I don't suppose anyone's planning on maintaining packages for it?
    >
    > Many thanks,
    >

    > Jonathan

    Removing an ACDsee-like application from KDE? Fatal error Mr Bond... Hohoho.

+ Reply to Thread