On Thursday 06 April 2006 15:08, Jaison Lee wrote:
> On 4/5/06, Ben Chelf wrote:
> > Right now, we're guarding access to the actual defects that we report
> > If this interests
> > you, please feel free to register on our site or email me directly.

> Registration is fine. But asking for the registrant's phone number is
> a little much. :/

Guys, before you blow this up too much, Aaron, Dirk and myself are on "the
inside" already with these checks and are helping Coverity's technical side
resolve the build problems they had. The results are quite interesting (as
in, *hundreds* of little bugs along the lines of what Christoph announced
yesterday on -core-devel), but need filtering to find the "real" problems --
there are false positives.

--
Adriaan de Groot
KDE Quality Team