Hello,

Am Dienstag, den 04. April schrieb David Faure:
> On Tuesday 04 April 2006 09:57, M G Berberich wrote:
> >
> > I have some questions about KGlobalAccel:
> > =

> > a) Some Global shortcuts are defined in kcmshell keys (kontrolcenter)
> > (p.e. Klipper), other applets have their own
> > global-shortcut settings-dialog (p.e. kmix, amarok).
> > =

> > Where should global shortcuts be configure?
> > Whow can I add my global shortcuts to the kcmshell-keys-dialog?

> =

> You can't, if your code isn't in kdebase.
> The global keys dialog is done by ugly #includes of various kdebase
> files into one.
> If someone has a better idea to solve this problem.....
> (well I guess it could be all config-file based somehow; but someone
> needs to implement it).

Wouldn't it be sensible to have all global shortcuts configured in the
control-center. There could be a service that an application can use
to register it's shortcuts. However, I see, Ihave to add a
configuration tab to my setting.

Thanks
bmg

-- =

"Des is v=F6llig wurscht, was heut beschlos- | M G Berberich
sen wird: I bin sowieso dagegn!" | berberic@fmi.uni-passau.de
(SPD-Stadtrat Kurt Schindler; Regensburg) | www.fmi.uni-passau.de/~berberic
=

e <<