--===============1081878789==

--nextPart1172567.VEfeXQAxzl

Alle 23:41, mercoled=EC 5 aprile 2006, Jason Harris ha scritto:
> In the Makefile.am for kstars, we use some shell scripting commands to
> extract translatable strings from our data files into a dummy source code
> file. Is this going to be possible under cmake?

I doubt this is easily possible, and maybe also does not fit into the cmake=
=20
build system.

> If not, how else can we=20
> automatically extract translatable strings from data files? Right now, t=

he
> CMakeLists.txt file for kstars simply ignores them.

If I recall correctly, there was the idea to decouple the messages extracti=
on=20
routines from the build system. You can see a similar approach - already do=
ne=20
in kdelibs and kdebase by Nicolas Goutte - in the form of a Messages.sh=20
extraction script in place of every messages: target.
There was a thread in kde-core-devel about that but I don't remember which.

Regards,

=2D-=20
Pino Toscano