Hi,

I hope I am on the right list for this. If not simply point me towards
the proper one. User lists did not seem appropriate to me.

I built kde-3.5.2 and kwin keeps crashing upon login. I looked through
the kde bug ressources but found no related issues so far . If anyone
interested : the buildlog is available here :
http://development.yoper.com/inside/...per_3.0_alpha_

I simply bumped version number and rebuild everything as I did for
kde-3.5.1 - it keeps crashing though. The depending packages for build
and link time are the same as for kde-3.5.1, too. Latest rebuilds of
kdebase are even vanilla without any patches. It still keeps crashing
though.

Any ideas on this before I go the recompile everything with debugging
enabled and need to dig in ?

regards
--
Tobias Gerschner