--===============1889824266==

--nextPart1489450.vFhv0Fq6KZ

On Tuesday 04 April 2006 16:08, Eduard Bachmakov wrote:
> All that I understand is that there is a parsing error... Does that mean =

it
> is bad made (probably bad english :-) I mean an error in the code?
> Or can't it find my Qt-copy? But I'm sure the path to it is in
> the .bash_profile...

I think it's finding your Qt 3 to be honest. It shouldn't look in=20
your .bash_profile anyways, so that's not much help

Are you using a ~/.kdesvn-buildrc configuration file? kdesvn-build uses=20
the "qtdir" setting to find qt-copy and update the environment variables=20
appropriately. Assuming "qtdir" is correct kdesvn-build should install=20
qt-copy to the correct spot and CMake should be able to find it correctly a=
s=20
well. It might be best just to attach your kdesvn-buildrc to an email=20
also.

One more thing: If you want to rebuild a module completely to avoid having =
to=20
worry about stray cache files, you can always use the --refresh-build optio=
n=20
to kdesvn-build. It will take longer if you have already built the module,=
=20
but it is the best guarantee of a correct build.

I will try to fix the CMakeCache.txt file being left over problem today.

Regards,
- Michael Pyne