--===============1014124278==

--nextPart1755937.EsQiGHDqxP

On Tuesday 04 April 2006 17:04, Eduard Bachmakov wrote:
> I just don't understand why it doesn't work...

It's telling you why it thinks it doesn't work.

> kdedev@linuxmachine:~/src/kde$ cd kdelibs-build
> kdedev@linuxmachine:~/src/kde/kdelibs-build$ cmake ../kdelibs
> kdelibs requires an out of source build. Please create a separate build
> directory and run 'cmake path_to_kdelibs [options]' there.

Subtle, that. How about mkdir ~/gnorf ; cd ~/gnorf ; cmake ~/src/kde/kdelib=
s ?=20
Note the message in question about out-of-source builds comes from=20
CMakeLists.txt, right at the top. There's a check

string(COMPARE EQUAL "${kdelibs_SOURCE_DIR}" "${kdelibs_BINARY_DIR}" insour=
ce)

you may want to add some stuff like

message(STATUS "${kdelibs_SOURCE_DIR}")

just above it to print out those values to see why it's not working.

=2D-=20
These are your friends - Adem
GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot